Virto SharePoint Worfklow Scheduler is a free trial software application from the Wizards & Components subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-11-23. The program can be installed on Win2000.
Virto Workflow Scheduler is a tool for Microsoft SharePoint that allows running automatically any workflow within a single SharePoint site collection on a specific date and time.
Virto Workflow Scheduler is a no code and ready-to-use web part which can be installed on a SharePoint site and does not require Microsoft Visual Studio of SharePoint Designer. Once web part is installed, you can create your specific rules to running workflow, e.g. start every hour, day, and week, recur it, etc.
1. Start and run SharePoint workflow according to a schedule.
2. Supported triggers: daily on a specific time, weekly, monthly, one time.
3. Can initiate workflow on any SharePoint List within a single site collection.
4. Can start workflow for a single list item, any list, specific list or view, list item selected by CAML-query.
5. Allows running recurrent workflows.
6. Workflow can be started under system account or any specific user account.
Virto SharePoint Worfklow Scheduler (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 1.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 45 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.